We are recruiting a Site Manager / Senior Site Manager to join our established team. Responsibilities include: Health and Safety – A good understanding of Health and Safety Legislation in relation to Construction Sites. Having obtained SMSTS (Site Manager Safety…
|No. of positions:
We are recruiting a Site Manager / Senior Site Manager to join our established team.
- Health and Safety – A good understanding of Health and Safety Legislation in relation to Construction Sites. Having obtained SMSTS (Site Manager Safety Training) as a minimum.
- Quality control – Thorough understanding of quality requirements in relation to NHBC Standards / understanding what is required at each stage of build to ensure NHBC Reportable Incidents are kept to a minimum.
- Close liaison with the Customers both Pre and Post Sales acting as an Ambassador for Lioncourt.
- Close communication with the Sales Team in particular with regard to Program updates, Health and Safety issues, and Lioncourt Homes 5 Star Customer Satisfaction status.
- Planning and programming – an ability to forecast & program build completion dates within a 13 week period (as a minimum)
- Site supervision – of Sub-Contract and direct labour to galvanize a Site Team to achieve High Quality Standards.
- Material ordering and reconciliation- Ensure timely delivery of Material Requirements in line with Build Programs, ensuring sensible / Manageable stock levels.
- General administrative duties in connection with the Site management role
- Drawing monitoring/administration
- Liaison with statutory bodies and design team members
- Support and liaison with the other site and/or office based colleagues including Area Build Managers, Commercial Surveyors, Design Co-Ordinator’s, etc.
We will offer a competitive salary and a working environment and culture which is friendly, dynamic, supportive and one which encourages your career development.