||Abbey Grange, Binley Woods
Our Story The Lioncourt Group is unique within the house building industry and we are very proud to be distinctly different. It is our culture, focus on quality and success that inspires all employees in the Lioncourt Group to deliver…
|No. of positions:
The Lioncourt Group is unique within the house building industry and we are very proud to be distinctly different. It is our culture, focus on quality and success that inspires all employees in the Lioncourt Group to deliver exceptional performance.
Throughout our 17 years in operation, we have made massive strides to grow the business and have also been nimble on our feet to quickly adapt to changing market conditions.
Lioncourt Homes has achieved the HBF 5 star status for 8 consecutive years.
Our culture is a key ingredient of our success and is one of devolving decision making and providing support to everyone who works within the business, as well as our business partners. The key pillars of our culture are:
Pride – pride in our work, our Company and our achievements
Trust – we trust each other’s ability to do our roles, we are honest, we have integrity and respect for everyone.
Agility – we adapt quickly to change and have created a supportive but flexible environment.
Quality – we are all highly driven by quality and proud to be a 5 Star Home Builder. We are focused on quality of build, design and customer service.
Fulfilling – Working at Lioncourt is a rewarding and enjoyable experience.
We are recruiting an experienced Sales Executive to join our established team, duties are as follows:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual new homes sales targets as agreed with your Area Sales Manager
- Ensure every purchaser lead is maximised
- Provide excellence in customer service from enquiry and through every step of the customer experience
- Ensure the show home complex, stock plot, landscaping, signage, livery, aa signs, and development portal information are correct and presented to the highest standard
- Understand our product, specification and the benefits of buying our new homes including sustainability and energy efficient features
- Receive telephone, e-mail, walk-in and portal enquiries from potential customers and provide appropriate information, taking all details including source of enquiry logging all enquiries on the Customer Management system
- Ensure a robust feedback loop with our marketing team to help direct our marketing activities
- Negotiate new homes sales making best use of available home buying options and having a thorough understanding of the customers circumstances, financial status and affectively managing these expectations
- Ensure all sales and customer contact activities are logged on our Customer Management system
- Outline the benefits of the company recommended solicitor and IFA
- Be aware of choices and upgrades and understand the critical build stages for these additional extras
- Proactively monitoring customers sales progress to ensure exchange of contracts is in good time
- Remain abreast of all home buying schemes available and current legislation
- Maintain weekly contact with existing customers on all aspects of the 5*customer journey
- Be aware of CML inspection and completion dates
- Undertake a weekly Health and Safety review
- Hold and minute weekly meetings with the Site Manager to monitor build progress
- Produce weekly reports as required by the Area Sales Manager
- Receive any issues/concerns from customers and ensure that appropriate action is taken to resolve them
- Ensuring GDPR compliance in relation to any data collected, stored or processed.