Find a new home from Lioncourt
Reporting to the Senior Design Co-ordinator, this is a broad architectural role progressing development from feasibility through to delivery.
|No. of positions:||1|
Job Title: Designer
Reports to: Senior Design Co-ordinator
The Lioncourt Group is unique within the house building industry and we are very proud to be distinctly different. It is our culture, focus on quality and success that inspires all employees in the Lioncourt Group to deliver exceptional performance.
Throughout our 15 years in operation, we have made massive strides to grow the business and have also been nimble on our feet to quickly adapt to changing market conditions.
Our culture is a key ingredient of our success and is one of devolving decision making and providing support to everyone who works within the business, as well as our business partners. The key pillars of our culture are:
Pride – pride in our work, our Company and our achievements
Trust – we trust each other’s ability to do our roles, we are honest, we have integrity and respect for everyone.
Agility – we adapt quickly to change and have created a supportive but flexible environment.
Quality – we are all highly driven by quality and proud to be a 5 Star Home Builder. We are focused on quality of build, design and customer service.
Fulfilling – Working at Lioncourt is a rewarding and enjoyable experience.
• Producing efficient and high quality housing layouts in either sketch and/or CAD format that are design focused and commercially viable
• Site evaluation to support appraisal and bid
• Assist in preparation of planning applications, discharge of planning conditions and S106 obligations
• Prepare working drawings, details and specifications
• Co-ordination of designs with Engineers, Landscape Architect and other design Consultants information
• Issuing Houseworks Portfolio for Tender and Construction
• Submission of Building Regulations application and discharge of NHBC conditions
• Reviewing and approving third party designs
• Prepare and approve Sales and Legal information – Conveyance Plans, Sales Area Layout, Marketing information
• Supporting Site Teams with day-day queries and resolving any issues at Build Stage
• Point of contact for technical queries from Internal Department
Experience and personal qualities
• 2/3+ years post graduate experience working in consultancy or house builder on new housing developments
• A reliable, hardworking team player that can manage multiple projects at different stagesApply Now