Lioncourt Homes offer a number of options to assist you in buying your new home.
We have a variety of schemes to help first time buyers and purchasers with
little or no deposit while also providing for existing home owners wishing to trade up or down in value.
We aim to take the hassle out of moving home and the service we offer is completely free. You will receive all the help
and support you need from everyone at Lioncourt Homes in making the right decision when purchasing your new home.
Home Mover Scheme
The Home Mover Scheme has been designed to sell your existing property so that you are able to move
into your new Lioncourt home as quickly as possible. There are a few simple steps:
- Select your new Lioncourt home.
- We will arrange independent professional valuations of your existing property and agree with you the sales price.
You are then able to pay the reservation fee and reserve your Lioncourt home.
- We will then instruct an Estate Agent to market your existing property at the agreed price
and liaise with you in respect of viewings.
- When the sale of your property is agreed and contracts exchanged we will be responsible for all Estate Agent fees.
- If your property is not sold within the specified time period (initially 6 weeks, subject to review thereafter)
either party can choose
to withdraw from the transaction. You will not be responsible for any Estate Agent fees.
Help to Buy
Help to Buy is an equity loan scheme funded by the Government through the Homes and Communities Agency (HCA). The scheme is designed
to make new build homes available to purchasers (not just first time buyers) struggling to buy.
The Help to Buy product will be available to eligible purchasers and offers a maximum 20% equity loan (minimum 10%)
on new build properties up to a maximum purchase price of £600,000. The equity loan will be made by the HCA to the purchaser;
there is no house builder contribution.
Help to Buy is available from registered house builders in England and will run until 2021,
or earlier if the funding is taken up.
For further information please see